Everybody wants to get beautiful and flawless skin, but due to blackheads the beauty of the face gets spoiled. Blackheads are basically a clogged pores , which are made from dead skin cells and excess oil of skin. Today we will talk about some natural remedies for reducing blackheads .
Before trying this remedies , keep the towels immersed in a hot water for 1 – 2 minutes on your face . This will make your skin soft and it will be easy to get rid of blackheads. [Wikipedia]
Best Home Remedy For Blackheads :
1. Activated Charcoal :
Activated charcoal is a powerful absorbent substance. It can absorb thousands of times by its weight. It sucks impurities, extra oils and dead cells in the holes, which is the cause of blackheads. Active charcoal can reduce blackheads from your skin by sucking those things.
|Gelatin & Charcoal|
- ½ teaspoon activated charcoal
- 1 teaspoon gelatin powder
- At first , mix ½ teaspoon activated charcoal and 1 teaspoon gelatine powder in a bowl ;
- Now melted this two things with double boiler method ;
- Apply this on your affected area and leave it for dry ;
- After drying peel off it , you will see the difference after one use .
2. Toothpaste :
The toothpaste helps to open your poars, due to opening the poars, the blackheads gradually decreases. It kills bacteria present in the skin , and keeps the skin healthy .
|Toothpaste & Salt|
- Old toothbrush
- Take a little bit toothpaste and a pinch of salt , mix it well ;
- Gently apply this mixture with the help of toothbrush , apply it for 1 – 2 minutes ;
- Wash with water and rub an ice cube over the area . Use this once a week.
3. Baking Soda :
The antiseptic properties of baking soda are very good for the skin. It not only helps to remove dead skin cells, but also helps in making the skin soft and smooth, and also an incredible claimant against blackheads.
|Lemon Juice & Baking Soda|
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons water
- Few drops lemon juice
- Mix baking soda and water to get a fine paste , now add few drops lemon juice in it ;
- Apply this paste on the blackhead affected area , and let it last for 15 minutes ;
- Washing it off with lukewarm water ;
- Use it twice in a week .
4. Egg White :
Egg whiteness is very beneficial for the skin. It has a good source of protein and albumin, which helps to promote wrinkle-free skin . It has the ability to tighten the skin and minimize pores. Along with the removal of blackheads, it also reduces the chances of getting blackheads. The use of egg white is very good for oily skin.
|Egg & Tissue Paper|
- 1 Egg white
- Tissue paper
- Break an egg and separate its whiteness , now whisk it ;
- Apply a layer of egg white to your blackheads , now place a tissue paper on it and then apply another layer of egg white to set the tissue paper . ( if you have more blackheads then you can put another layer of tissue paper )
- Let it dry for few minutes , then peel off it ;
- Use this twice a week .
5. Cinnamon :
Cinnamon is a spice that is rich in anti-bacterial properties. It helps to eliminate blackheads and also eliminate acne, and provides all kinds of benefits to the skin.
|Cinnamon & Honey|
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 teaspoon honey
- Mix 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder with 2 teaspoon honey and make a smooth paste ;
- Apply a thin layer over blackheads ;
- Leave it for at least 12 – 15 minutes.
- Wash off with your regular cleanser, and then apply moisturizer.
- Use this daily for good results .
6. Bentonite Clay :
Bentonite clay has good absorbing power, it absorbs all the impurities from your skin. Its antibacterial nature removes the blackheads from the root .
|Bentonite Clay & Water|
- 1 tablespoon Bentonite Clay
- Mix a tablespoon of the bentonite clay with water to form a thick paste ;
- Apply a thin layer of the paste with the help of finger ;
- Leave it until it completely dries up ;
- Rinse with lukewarm water , use it 2 – 3 times per week .
7. Gelatine Powder :
Gelatin contains lot of protein , which helps in skin rejuvenation , it is a great product for skin . It is a great thing which helps to remove blackheads easily .
|Gelatine Powder & Hot Milk|
- 2 teaspoon gelatine powder
- 1 tablespoon hot milk
- Take this two ingredients in a small bowl;
- Melted this with double boiler method ;
- Apply this to your blackheads and allow it to dry ;
- After drying peel off it , and wash your face with water , try this two times in a week .
8. Lemon Juice :
The lemon juice contains citric acid which is considered effective for the removal of dead skin, and also removes the blackheads. It is also called natural bleach which cleans the skin deeply. Lemon juice is rich in vitamins-C, which is an antioxidant, and it improves skin health, and increases the production of collagen to reduce the acne scars .
|Lemon Juice & Salt|
- Half lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- Squeeze half lemon juice , add a pinch of salt in it ;
- Clean your face and apply it on the blackheads area ;
- Leave it overnight , and wash your face in the next morning.
***[ Read More : Home Remedy For Anti Aging Face Mask ]